1. Sunscreen – You’re heading into the sweltering heat after months of gloomy winter days. For that reason, you could increase your risk of getting a sunburn and it’s even more crucial than usual to apply sunscreen. With its lightweight, matte coverage, Murad’s Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 is perfect for a shine-free finish. It’s also fantastic for sensitive skin. – $32
2. Hair Protectant – A long day at the beach can take a toll on your hair. Fekkai Summer Hair After Sun Daily Mask acts as a deep conditioner that detangles and revitalizes heat-affected hair. The mask protects hair from harmful UV rays and prevents color from fading. It keeps hair fresh and lively on even the most humid days. – $25
3. Lip Treatment – Nothing feels worse than parched, dry, chapped lips. Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15 by Fresh is quickly becoming a popular favorite. With eight lightly tinted, fruity shades, these balms protect your lips in the sun while hydrating and nourishing. Make sure to use the balm at night before applying lipstick or gloss for a plumping, healthy effect. – $22.50
4. Moisturizing Cream – What’s the point of lying in the sun for hours to get a deep tan if it fades and peels as quickly as it appeared? To make sure that doesn’t happen, apply an after sun moisturizer, like the one from Hampton Sun, at the end of the day. The hydrating formula is specifically designed to prolong your glow. Aloe is a crucial component to any moisturizer for cooling and calming down skin. – $32
5. Post-Hangover – Even when you’re feeling your worst, you should still try to look your best. Curing a hangover starts from the inside out… you must drink plenty of water and take an aspirin or two. Sometimes, though, that’s just not enough. Before heading on your vacation, invest in a long-lasting concealer that provides full coverage. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener is lightweight, compact and covers dreaded under-eye circles. – $30
To learn more about the products, visit Pampadour.com.