SKINCARE FROM THE EXPERT

image

Park Avenue-based Dr. Neal Schultz is one of the most prominent dermatologists in NYC. Based on feedback from over 100,000 patient visits, he developed BeautyRx, a skincare line that truly leaves all skin types with a healthy, luminous glow.

Based around glycolic exfoliation, the brand has a unique approach to creating gorgeous skin. Last month, the doctor launched his new exfoliating system, The Progressive Peel, on HSN. The peel, in only six weeks, delivers physician strength results in the comfort of your own home — sounds good to us!

The thought behind The Progressive Peel is Dr. Schultz’s mantra, “It’s Not Just About Wrinkles.” He realized that most people who complain about aging skin blame wrinkles, even though wrinkles account for only 5% of one’s face. The other 95%, which often goes ignored, increases the appearance of older-looking skin: dull, tired, clogged, and more. His exfoliation products target this crucial 95%.

“Exfoliation is the most important therapeutic treatment you can do for your skin, and glycolic acid is the gold standard,” Dr. Schultz explains.

In addition to his thriving practice and Beauty Rx, the doctor (who has been awarded ‘Top Doctor’ by New York Magazine multiple times) also hosts DermTV, the internet’s first skincare show where he answers common skincare concerns.

Next Tuesday, April 8th at 8 PM, Dr. Schultz will be hosting a Pamp Party on Pampadour.com, where he will be answering all of your skincare questions and concerns. Throughout the night, we’ll be giving away BeautyRx prizes to some lucky participants, plus a Grand Prize which includes the famous Progressive Peel and two other BeautyRx goodies. Can’t wait to see you on Pampadour!