There are tons of different hairsprays on the market, but it is crucial to pick something that has a strong hold without giving you dreaded helmet hair! Scroll through these ten hairsprays and find the one that fits your hair type.
1. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Finishing Spray – With moisturizing gingerroot, this spray is perfect for every hair type, from fine to curly. It doesn’t leave the hair stiff or crunchy, so you can literally run your fingers through it! – $20
2. Aveda Control Force Firm Hold Hairspray – This long-lasting spray is perfect for intricate updos. The rose and lavender scented spray keeps ponytails and chignons intact for hours. Perfect for parties. – $26
3. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray – Shine, shine, shine. If glossy hair is your perfect finishing touch, this aerosol spray is right for you. Argan oil (full of vitamin E) gives this spray its gloss factor. – $24
4. Kerastase Double Force Controle Ultime – If your hair is damaged, go with this spray. The ceramide-rich formula fortifies brittle locks, leaving hair bouncy and healthy. – $39
5. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray – Need to tame frizz? Go with Garnier’s inexpensive, yet effective spray. Fruit waxes and bamboo extracts protect strands from humidity and rain. – $4
6. L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray – Every runway stylist swears by this legendary must-have. No matter the intense lights or rapid outfit changes, this aerosol keeps hair intact. Plus, you can keep applying without buildup. – $15
7. John Frieda Luxurious Volume All Out Hold Hairspray – This spray simply holds. It just works. Without being overly sticky or dry, this formula holds hair in place regardless of the weather. – $6
8. Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Memory Styler – Infused with potato starch extract, this spray protects against heat and cuticle loss. Leaving hair shiny, flexible and clean, this long-lasting formula is simply amazing. – $14
9. Tresemme Tres Spray Super Hold Hairspray – This super affordable spray does the job at a fraction of competitors’ prices. No matter the heat or humidity, this formula keeps hair in place. Perfect for girls with curly hair. – $5
10. Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode – Fit for women with very thin hair, this spray creates volume with absolutely no stiffness. It doesn’t weigh down hair, and smells incredible. – $26
To learn more about these products, visit Pampadour’s Hairspray collection page.
Image via BeautyBets