Graphic liner has been a consistent trend on the runways for a few seasons now, but it seems like the creative look will finally break into the mainstream this year. Check out our favorite graphic liner looks below. Also, keep reading for product recommendations and tips to pull off the daring look yourself…it’s easier than you think!
TIPS AND TRICKS
– When it comes to graphic liner, it’s crucial to use a liner with a very precise tip. Think of your liquid liner as the paintbrush and your eye as the canvas. Get creative – let your artistic ideas flow!
– For something more simple and wearable, use a black pen. Lancome’s Artliner in Noir is easy-to-use and super pigmented. At only $3, ELF’s liner is perfect for someone who only wants to play around with the trend a few times.
– Make your look pop even more by incorporating a metallic or colorful liner. Urban Decay has a wide selection of fun colors, ranging from sparkly silver to hot pink.
– If you have time, draw out your look on paper first. That way, you can have a reference point when you’re drawing the look on your eye. This is especially helpful if the design is more intricate.
– To avoid, a messy or muddy eye, keep eyeshadow to a minimum. Go with neutral shades. Let the liner be the focus of the look!
– Since it’s so bold, balance it out by pairing with a nude or light pink lip. Anastasia’s Pure Hollywood would be a perfect complement.
Are you into the graphic liner trend? How bold would you go with your look? Let us know in the comments below and on Pampadour!
Photos via @naye0na, @withloveasmaaa, @maryamnyc, @heidimakeupartist, @ginsmakeup, @huxleymagazine, @limecrimemakeup, @shikshasharma_, @stylebycat, @makeupbygizemakgunes, @aishwarya.ajit, @monapetre, @sarahd33x, @staytruesailor, @annabaxter_makeup, @depechegurl, @winklashandbeautybar